Friday 21 June 2013

KPE Episode 460 "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Last Straw"

Ashleigh has been reading "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Last Straw" which is the third book in the series by Jeff Kinney and Jasmine interviews her.

Let’s face it: Greg Heffley will never change his wimpy ways. Somebody just needs to explain that to Greg’s father. You see, Frank Heffley actually thinks he can get his son to toughen up, and he enlists Greg in organized sports and other “manly” endeavors. Of course, Greg is able to easily sidestep his father’s efforts to change him. But when Greg’s dad threatens to send him to military academy, Greg realizes he has to shape up . . . or get shipped out.

If you enjoy this book you may also like to check out another in the series which has been published on KPE

6 comments:

  1. Awesome interviewing skills and book reviewing girls !! Keep up the good work and improve on your skills - Corey Iosefo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha That was cool. Please make another one. My reading group has to make one so I came here to was your video to see if its hard. Well that was cool and I hope you make another one.

    From Katareina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is so Awsome keep it up please make one like a maori book
    that was very cool so i hope you do one that i said thank you
    i have to go now Goodbye

    From Owen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved how you put the main parts of the story in the right order.

    from Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book because it was FUNNY Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read this one. I am trying to find this book but I can't find it. I really like your summary about the book I think it is really awesome and I like that you did at the start "lets face it". It's really awesome and I think I may have read it.

    from Jordan

    ReplyDelete