Tuesday 30 August 2011

KPE Ep 370: "The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes: Reach for the Stars"

Rita and Vivienne from Room 17 bring us "The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes: Reach for the Stars" by Anne Mazer.  


My performance in Peter Pan will be a "thing of beauty." It will be a "joy forever," because my family will never stop talking about it. Neither will Ms. Bunder. The tryouts are in only two weeks. I must prepare myself in every way. Once I get my part, I will rehearse without cease! But first I must decide which part I want. Captain Hook? Peter Pan? Wendy? Or any of the other roles?


You are about to be wonderfully entertained because after you have listened to their podcast you must check out the website for this book.  You will have hours of fun!  Let us know how you got on in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment