Saturday 12 June 2010

KPE Episode 271: "Making Magic"

"Christmas Calamity and Other Stories" by Emma Thomson is Mubasshira's latest book and Toreka is her DJ for this podcast.

Felicity has started to count down to the most magical day of the year. At the top of her list of things to do is send Christmas cards to every fairy she has ever met! Felicity decides to organize a school pantomime for all her friends. But with only ten days to go until the end-of-term, will the show be a winter winner or a winter washout? The fairy friends are all set for their best ever Christmas. But disaster strikes when they are snowed in at the School of Nine Wishes. Will they make it home in time for Christmas?

 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Toreka and Mubasshira,
    I liked watching your movie about your podcast.I think have you read a book called fairy bread?
    From Sela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sela

    Thank you for commenting on my podcast. No I haven't read any book called Fairy Bread. I wonder what this book is about. Anyways I hope I keep you interested in my podcasts. Thank you once again.

    Your Sincerely,
    Mubasshira

    ReplyDelete