Thursday 10 December 2009

KPE Episode 245: "Endless Wave"

"Endless Wave" by John O'Brien is reviewed by Selena and Mubasshira in this podcast.
They present an entertaining discussion about a book that is set in the time of the dinosaurs, but also includes a robot! It seems that the surfing hero gets ca
ught inside a wave and lands way back in time. And who better to go to his rescue than his friend and surfing buddy. Have a listen and tell the girls what you think.
*Breaking News* These girls won the Podcasters of the Year Award at the Pt England School prizegiving on December 10th. We hope you are enjoying your new iPods girls :)

6 comments:

  1. Well done to both of you! You have made a fabulous job of this podcast. I have never read this book, but I feel like I have a very good idea of the plot and I hope I can find it to read over the holidays.

    Congratulations on your award! I wonder if you will be able to win it again next year!

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Selena and Mubasshira ,

    I loved how you used interesting words and I liked the whey you spoke clearly. That book was awesome and I might try and find that book I hope ill hear more podcasts from you girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Selena and Mubasshira,
    I so totally loved all of your expression. You guys really know how to use expression. That sounds very awkward how a robot is in the past. You girls are very talented I might as well try reading the book for myself. Keep up the lovely work.

    From Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Selena and Mubbashira,

    That was a really cool book to do a podcast on. I would love to travel back in time like they did. But maybe not so far back that there are dinosaurs. That would be scary. I can't wait for your next podcast.
    Keep up the great work.
    Litia

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi im quad blogging with you from NZ. Im Izzy. I love the idea of combining futuristic robots with prehistoric dinosaurs. Your great speakers. Keep up the amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello my name is thomas and im for mhp in nz and my lz is lz9 and i think this is an interesting discription of the book. I love how you speak clearly so we can hear what you say. Keep it up!:D

    ReplyDelete